In today’s go-go-go society we rarely have time to stop and smell the roses, let alone take time and scrub down the kitchen. While we’re sure you’ve probably got plenty of pep left in you after a hard day’s work, we’re betting our business that the last thing you want to do is clean your house. Let our reliable, professional cleaning staff at Maids 4 U free your evenings to do something more productive—like play with your kids, have a date night or just relax.
We provide quality house cleaning services in Richmond, Virginia and surrounding areas. Our residential cleaning staff is well trained and experienced to ensure you walk into a clean and healthy environment. We use cleaning cloths and green products, recycle all plastic and strive to preserve a better environment for our children. Get a free estimate for all your house cleaning needs in the Richmond area today!
Occasional. Weekly. Bi-weekly. Or monthly. We’ll take care of it all. And we’ll do it however you’d like.
Our Residential House Cleaning Services Include:
- All Rooms & Hallways:
- Vacuum and mop kitchen, bathroom and foyer floors (all other floors are vacuumed & spot-cleaned)
- Cobweb all blinds, baseboards, windowsills & ceiling fans (this only removes surface dust and cobwebs)
- Clean all mirrors
- Discard all trash
- Clean and disinfect sinks, showers, tubs and toilets
- Clean shower doors
- Wipe down vanities
- Clean kitchen tables, sinks, countertops and backsplashes
- Wipe down exterior of cabinets
- Clean exterior of all appliances (Interiors may be cleaned upon request)
- Clean interior & exterior of microwave
- Change bed linens (Please remove dirty sheets, leave out clean ones and let office know of any additional special instructions)
- Make beds
- Dust all room furnishings & picture frames
- Tidy up room
- Living Area:
- Dust all room furnishings, mantles & picture frames
- Fluff all pillows and fold afghans/blankets
- Tidy up rooms
- Vacuum under all furniture and cushions
Need something done that’s not on our list? Just ask.
DISCLAIMER – Insurance & OSHA regulations prohibit us from cleaning windows that require us to stand on ladders higher than 2 feet. We cannot wash dishes or load/unload a dishwasher nor can we wash, dry or fold laundry. If you have clothing on the floor, please make sure that it is in a laundry basket or put away so that we can effectively clean your home. We are unable to organize closets, cabinets, pantries, laundry areas or the clothing inside of dresser drawers.
Call Us Today!
We Don't Cut Corners,
We Clean Them!